Capture of the brutal architecture on show at Liege train station, built in 2009 by Santiago Calatrava (photograph taken in December 2019). Please note: frames shown above are for illustrative purposes. Dimensions of frames supplied will vary slightly from those shown.
- Available in A4 (30x21cm) or A3 (42x30cm)
- Printed on high grade photographic paper
- Original photography
- Ships within 1-3 working days - delivery within 3-5 working days (UK - please get in touch for deliveries outside UK)
- Can be supplied mounted and framed (see options)
- Frames are sourced from Cowling & Wilcox; high quality wooden frames with glass
- Premium/bespoke framing available - please get in touch to discuss your requirements
Liege Train Station
All prices include (standard) shipping to mainland UK. If you require your artwork for a specific date, please contact me and we'll see what we can do.